If you are looking to improve your skills on the mountain bike, look no further! Individual and group lessons are available with a specific focus on riders who are at beginner or intermediate levels. We will take your goals, as well as your current skill level, and make adjustments that you will benefit from immediately. If you are unsure of what you would like to work on, we can make recommendations to improve your confidence and skill level. We also offer several clinics throughout the year.
Some common skills that are taught include the following:
- Proper bike set-up to reduce the risk of injury and improve pedal power
- How to brake effectively
- Proper body positioning while climbing or descending
- How to shift properly
- Cornering techniques
- How to dismount the bike safely
To schedule a lesson please email email@example.com or call Jeana at 714-926-7312 or Jon at 714-856-2930.
- Private Lesson: $50/hour
- Group Lesson: 2-5 riders: $35/hour each rider
- One-day 4-hour group class (five riders minimum): $100 each rider
- Guided Tours:
- Private: $40 per hour
- Group: $25 per hour
- Please contact us for more information on where we can give tours and classes!
To schedule a lesson please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jon at 714-856-2930 or Jeana at 714-926-7312.